We offer a wide variety of women’s health services and procedures. Discounted pricing may be available for self-pay patients. Please call us for specific questions.
Select a procedure to learn more about it:
- Colposcopy: a procedure to visualize the cervix and vagina.
- Cystometrics: a procedure to evaluate urinary incontinence.
- Essure: a simple and safe in-office sterilization procedure.
- Her Option: a procedure to treat heavy periods.
- Hysteroscopy: a procedure used to visualize the uterus.
- IUD: a temporary birth control device.
- LEEP: a specialized treatment for HPV.
- Nexplanon: an implantable extended birth control device.
- Pregnancy Care Plan: a low-cost care plan for self-pay patients.
- Ultrasound: a diagnostic tool used to evaluate Gynecological and Obstetric concerns.
- Well-Woman Exam: a standard annual preventive exam.