Laboratory testing is an important part of the health care diagnosis and treatment that you receive from your personal physician. We have the latest equipment utilizing automation for cost-effective performance and our experienced staff provides efficient, accurate and reliable laboratory services.
Lab hours vary per clinic. Please call your preferred location if you have any questions.
Laboratory Testing Procedures
Keep these helpful hints in mind when having laboratory testing
- It is important to follow any directions your physician or technician has indicated on the lab order form to ensure the accuracy of the test.
- You must bring the physician’s lab order or requisition with you.
- If you have an insurance plan, all requests for laboratory tests must include a diagnosis and all the tests for which the insurance will be billed.
- If you do not have an insurance company, you can pay in cash and receive a special discount for a cash payment.
- Questions regarding the benefits of having these tests performed should be discussed with your physician.
- Please remember to check your laboratory orders for a diagnosis before leaving your physician’s office or delays may occur, as our laboratory cannot perform your procedures without a diagnosis on the requisition.
Lab availability and prices are subject to change at anytime. Please call us if you have any questions.