The mission of Rocky Mountain Internal Medicine is to provide efficient high quality preventive, acute and chronic healthcare in a timely manner, and to effectively improve the health of underprivileged patients and people in the community.
Our vision is to be a medical clinic respected by our patients and the community for excellence in providing compassionate, state of the art clinical care and preventative medicine to the people in Colorado where we serve.
We hold true to the following values:
- Provide access to effective and high quality health care.
- Respect the individuality of each patient and treat all with respect and dignity.
- Provide appropriate health education to our patients and people in the community we serve in.
- Creating and sustaining a work environment in which all the members in the organization are empowered and committed to continuous quality improvement (CQI)
- Living the values of participation, acknowledgement, accountability, teamwork, integrity and respect.
- Constantly measuring and striving to improve the outcomes of our care and service.
- Seeking opportunities for improvement in everything we do.